Technical support specialist
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia or Remote
Employment type: Fulltime, Contract
Compensation: From 2000€ + stock options
What you will do
- Investigate, diagnose, and recommend solutions for complex technical issues.
- Troubleshoot, debug and determine steps to reproduce faulty behavior.
- Report bugs and feature requests to the product team.
- Collect user and customer feedback. Propose improvements to the product team based on the feedback.
Who we are looking for
- You are a problem solver.
- You can read and analyze logs.
- You have a basic understanding of programming and software development.
- You have a basic understanding of SQL, REST APIs, network requests, hosting, servers and deployment process.
- You are excellent at spoken and written communication.
- You can learn new things quickly.
Why you will enjoy it here
- A lot of interesting challenges.
- Friendly atmosphere, wild teambuildings.
- You can work remotely.
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested, send your CV to email@example.com. We'll reply within 3 business days.