Location: Bratislava, Slovakia or Remote
Employment type: Fulltime, Contract
Compensation: From 3500€ + stock options
What you will do
- Moderate our community on Slack, Discord, Gitter and Github.
- Write interesting blog articles.
- Create video/audio content.
- Create example projects that showcase usage of Stacktape with the latest and coolest technologies.
- Talk at developer conferences and meetups.
- Evangelize Stacktape on whatever channel you see fit (social media, developer communities).
- Collect user feedback, propose improvements.
Who we are looking for
- You are a Software engineer with a strong technical background.
- You like playing with new technologies.
- You have have an understanding of AWS and other hosting platforms.
- You have an ability to break down technical concepts for a wider audience.
- You are a fluent English speaker.
- You can learn new things quickly.
Our tech stack
- Frontend: React, Gatsby.js, Emotion with css prop, eslint, Typescript
- Backend: Lambda functions, Node.js, Typescript, eslint, esbuild
- Core product: Typescript, aws-sdk, AWS CloudFormation
- QA: Custom scripts, Jest, Mocha.
Why you will enjoy it here
- You won't be micromanaged. You can do things how you like and how you see fit - given you deliver a good results.
- A lot of interesting challenges.
- No annoying processes and reporting.
- Friendly atmosphere, wild teambuildings.
- You can work remotely.
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll reply within 3 business days.