QA Automation engineer
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia or Remote
Employment type: Part-time or Fulltime, Contract
Compensation: From 2500€ + stock options
What you will do
- Design and develop unit, integration and E2E tests.
- Identify best ways to test various Stacktape components.
- Optimize and improve our testing suite.
- Prepare test cases.
- Annoy our developers.
Who we are looking for
- You have experience writing automated tests.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- You can deliver results without being micro-managed.
- You can learn new things quickly.
Our tech stack
- Frontend: React, Gatsby.js, Emotion with css prop, eslint, Typescript
- Backend: Lambda functions, Node.js, Typescript, eslint, esbuild
- Core product: Typescript, aws-sdk, AWS CloudFormation
- QA: Custom scripts, Jest, Mocha.
Why you will enjoy it here
- A lot of interesting challenges.
- No annoying processes and reporting.
- Friendly atmosphere, wild teambuildings.
- You can work remotely.
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested, send your CV to email@example.com. We'll reply within 3 business days.